Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02280 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,826元 (299,417 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)