Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.945 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,142元 (€1,402) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lagos costs 300 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Houston, Texas costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 6 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 6 hours ago)