Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.930 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,753元 (€1,230) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,389 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)