Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.328 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,409元 (R$ 4,826) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)