Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06657 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 24% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,929元 (104,089 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (42 minutes ago)