Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,632元 (€1,232) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 231,300TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)