Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,548 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.829 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,268元 (€1,184) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)