Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,939 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09310 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 6% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,438元 (₨69,152) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eskişehir Province costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)