Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.694 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 108% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,133元 (NZ$2,798) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 165 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 5 hours ago)