Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00107 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,040元 (5,630,892 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$2,300,000 (about 3 hours ago)