Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Xiangfan, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.046 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xiangfan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Xiangfan (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,074元 (6,766TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600元 in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)