Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020.
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 76% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,531元 in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durrës costs 5,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Jönköping costs 30 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montpellier costs €490 (about 3 hours ago)