Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11984 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,307元 (RD$ 94,356) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,378 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)