Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.034 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,205元 ($b10,835) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)