Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 976 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.317 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,089元 (R$ 7,659) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Songea costs 3,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Žilina costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)