Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.325 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,983元 (R$ 8,288) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,389 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)