Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.137 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,963元 ($2,657) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)