Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.162 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,248元 (C$3,148) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)