Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14607 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,733元 ($U87,174) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 231,300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (about 3 hours ago)