Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,067 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16526 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 47% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,123元 ($U85,461) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 133,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)