Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04426 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Xian (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Xian you would need to make just about 7,038元 (₨159,022) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)