Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40538 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,185元 (R 27,592) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)