Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,534 prices entered by 687 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10424 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Xian (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Xian you would need to make just about 8,572元 (ARS $82,232) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 2 hours ago)