Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22374 CNY / THB
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 54% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,396元 (59,874 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)