Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,215 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09444 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 12% cheaper than in Xian (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Xian you would need to make just about 8,387元 (₨88,810) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)