Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.619 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 165% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,198元 (NZ$5,455) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £661 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$170,000 (about 1 hour ago)