Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Xian, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.066 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Xian? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 73% more expensive than in Xian (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,978元 (Dinar 1,687) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 4 hours ago)