Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,600 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.181 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 31,835元 (C$6,145) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$3.22 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Córdoba costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Diego, California costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)