Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.032 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 17,274元 ($b16,737) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)