Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.312 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 12,643元 (R$ 9,640) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cotonou costs 1,200 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maputo costs 111 MT (about 3 hours ago)