Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.142 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 12,966元 (R$ 11,351) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Boise, Idaho costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)