Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.325 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 13,658元 (R$ 10,307) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$2,300,000 (about 3 hours ago)