Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.328 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 14,723元 (R$ 11,088) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (41 minutes ago)