Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.135 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 31,264元 ($4,382) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)