Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08865 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 18% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 13,172元 (₨148,586) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 165 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 5 hours ago)