Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.164 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,506元 (C$4,746) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)