Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,081 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16526 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,579元 ($U118,473) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quito costs $369 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeds costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Karachi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 13,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 4,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)