Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.829 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 29,356元 (€3,750) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q25 (about 1 hour ago)