Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.733 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 32,506元 (AU$6,869) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)