Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00191 CNY / COP
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 14,093元 (COL$7,364,169) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 133,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $429 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shymkent costs 250,000 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)