Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,145 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,220元 (€3,486) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)