Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,281 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.741 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,178元 (€3,511) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Boise, Idaho costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)