Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.806 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 150% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 40,034元 (£4,546) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)