Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26589 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 15,427元 (58,018₴) in Kiev.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)