Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26490 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 13,433元 (50,712₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)