Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.128 CNY / USD
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 40,750元 ($5,717) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murcia costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)