Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,933 prices entered by 726 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09864 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 12,439元 (ARS $126,099) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $19,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (about 4 hours ago)