Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,192 prices entered by 764 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09628 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 13,287元 (ARS $138,010) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.84 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toruń costs 45 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayacucho costs S/. 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)