Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.328 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 13,705元 (R$ 10,321) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (38 minutes ago)