Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,637 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.918 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Xiamen (China)
For example, you would need at least 30,815元 (€3,892) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000元 in Xiamen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q35 (about 4 hours ago)