Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,222 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09439 CNY / INR
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 29% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 11,333元 (₨120,065) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Casablanca costs 4,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)