Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00107 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 22% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 12,546元 (11,680,140 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Funafuti, Tuvalu costs AU$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 4 hours ago)