Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Xiamen, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.060 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Xiamen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Xiamen (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Xiamen you would need to make just about 13,050元 (12,311TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khabarovsk costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €62 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Oviedo costs €55 (39 minutes ago)